History, & Pride
Public Policy, &
The Fellowship is based in neuroscience and the diverse Latino experience, emphasizing the four competencies: Cultural Intelligence (CQ), Emotional Intelligence (EQ), Social Intelligence (SQ), and NeuroLeadership Intelligence (NQ).
Each course session is mapped to learning objectives that tie to the competencies. With the competencies set as the foundation, the Fellowship incorporates an emphasis on four pillars of transcendent leadership – knowledge and skills, strategies and tools, ambition, and action.
What You Will Gain
• Improved self-awareness across leadership competencies of CQ, EQ, NQ, and SQ
• Access to expansive cross-sector and multi-industry network of Latino professionals
• Enhanced executive presence, public speaking, and personal brand development
• Stronger negotiation acumen and improved ability to address value conflicts
• Foundational understanding of Colorado economy, state budget, non-profit management, and philanthropy
• Board development and training