The Latino Leadership Institute at the University of Denver is hosting a first-of-its-kind symposium on Colorado’s growing Latino population and how it could impact the 2016 election. The Oct. 20 symposium will release new data on the Latino community’s diverse demographics, preferences, and voting behaviors. It will also include never before released data about Latino millennials.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I