Along with four other individuals and a family foundation, Las Animas County Senator Casimiro Barela will be inducted posthumously into the Colorado Latino Hall of Fame as part of the inaugural signature event for the Latino Leadership Institute (LLI) at the University of Denver.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I