Along with four other individuals and a family foundation, Las Animas County Senator Casimiro Barela will be inducted posthumously into the Colorado Latino Hall of Fame as part of the inaugural signature event for the Latino Leadership Institute (LLI) at the University of Denver.
- Growing Up Latina with Joelle L. Martinez
- Organizaciones empoderan a la población latina en California
- Colorado program expands to help develop more Latino leaders
- Colorado-based Latino Leadership Institute talks new program to help Latinos in the workforce
- New program seeks to build Hispanic businesses