The Latino Leadership Institute at the University of Denver is the nation’s premier professional development program advancing an elite network of Latino leaders. We’ll talk with Curtis Esquibel, Associate Director and Joelle Martinez, Executive Director of the Latino Leadership Institute about the success of the program, and why it matters for Latinos across all sectors.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I