Chris Chavez recently served as Director of Global Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Relations for Ball Corporation, and executive director of The Ball Foundation. During his career, he has counseled nonprofits and Fortune 500 corporations, including AT&T, Qwest (CenturyLink), Martin Marietta (Lockheed Martin), and the Downtown Denver Partnership, Inc. Chris previously served as Director of Government Affairs and Community Relations for rocket company United Launch Alliance. In that role, he developed and managed a robust community investment program, including employee volunteerism, for ULA’s corporate hub and manufacturing sites across the U.S. Chris is an active member of the corporate citizenship community and serves on the board of trustees of the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. He is a past board member of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Leadership Foundation, Denver Public Schools Foundation, Colorado Nonprofit Association, Museo de Las Americas, The Park People, Metro Volunteers, Mayor’s Commission on Strategic Partnerships, and the Latin American Research & Service Agency (LARASA). Chris earned the Boston College Carroll School of Management, Corporate Community Involvement certificate, and holds a degree in journalism from the University of Wyoming.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I