Diane Garcia has been a human resource professional and executive for more than 20 years, spending most of her career in the global high tech sector. She thrives in evolving and dynamic work environments with expertise in leading organizational turnarounds along with mergers and acquisitions. Diane began her career out of high school as an intern for Inroads, where she spent four years developing leadership skills and working for the Public Service Company of Colorado. After spending an additional eight years with the company in multiple human resources roles, Diane was recruited to the high-tech startup company, Level 3 Communications, where she spent 16 years in various senior leadership positions, most recently as the Vice President of North America and Corporate Recruiting.
- Growing Up Latina with Joelle L. Martinez
- Organizaciones empoderan a la población latina en California
- Colorado program expands to help develop more Latino leaders
- Colorado-based Latino Leadership Institute talks new program to help Latinos in the workforce
- New program seeks to build Hispanic businesses