(She/Her/Hers) Graciela brings her passion and expertise in communication to the LLI. Her work focuses on internal and external communications, ensuring the consistent and engaging expression of the Institute’s messaging across all media. Her role includes developing and supporting marketing and communications strategies and campaigns. In 2020, Graciela was instrumental in organically growing the LLI’s social media audience by 200%, highlighting data and stories of the Latino community and COVID-19. Since then, the LLI’s LinkedIn page has become a national leader in monthly engagements among influencers calling attention to Latino leadership and issues affecting the Latino community. Graciela received her MA in Teaching from Brown University and her BA in Sociology from Wellesley College. She is a Woodrow Wilson-Rockefeller Brothers scholar and served as a White House Intern in the Domestic Policy Council during the Obama administration. Graciela is a proud former Denver Public Schools educator. She is passionate about elevating the voices and influence of the Latino community.
- Growing Up Latina with Joelle L. Martinez
- Organizaciones empoderan a la población latina en California
- Colorado program expands to help develop more Latino leaders
- Colorado-based Latino Leadership Institute talks new program to help Latinos in the workforce
- New program seeks to build Hispanic businesses