Graciela Gonzales brings her passion and expertise in communication to the LLI. Her work focuses on internal and external communications, ensuring the consistent and engaging expression of the Institute’s messaging across all media. Her role includes developing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns. In 2020, Graciela was instrumental in growing the LLI’s social media audience over 100% compared to the previous year, highlighting data and stories of the Latino community and COVID-19. Graciela received her MA in Teaching from Brown University and her BA in Sociology from Wellesley College. She is a Woodrow Wilson-Rockefeller Brothers scholar and served as a White House Intern in the Domestic Policy Council during the Obama administration. Graciela has spent the majority of her career as an educator in Denver Public Schools and abroad in Cali, Colombia. She is passionate about elevating the voices and influence of the Latino community.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I