Harry is responsible for LLI’s corporate development, business development, and national partnerships. He also oversees the organization’s legal, administrative, and financial functions. Harry brings extensive experience in corporate and business development, entrepreneurship, and business law to his role, including senior executive experience at Verio, where he was part of the team that led its $5.5 billion acquisition by NTT Communications, iBAHN, MHI Global, where he led the acquisition of 6 companies to create one the world’s largest training companies, Envysion and Notion. Harry’s most recent venture was founding and running his own corporate and business development consulting firm, The Hollines Group, which focused on architecting growth strategies, deals and transactions for start-up, early-stage, and emerging technology and tech-enabled services companies. Harry has mentored start-up and early-stage companies through accelerators and incubators like Galvanize, Techstars, Rockies Venture Club, and Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I