Mark Goodman is a results-driven executive with experience in global brand development, building and rebuilding brand operations within consumer-driven retail food and financial service industries. He has held significant leadership positions, including key roles at Fortune 1 and 50 companies. Formally, he was the EVP, Chief Marketing Officer at Walmart/Sam’s Club and the Corp. VP, U.S. Brand & Strategy at McDonald’s. Mark serves as Chairman of the Colorado Nut Holding Company and is on the Board of Directors for Pinnacol Assurance Insurance Company and Bellco Credit Union. He also serves on the board of trustees at Xavier University of Louisiana where he chairs the development committee. Mark is passionate about the role of higher education in helping people from all walks of life become successful in their chosen field of interest and has been active in supporting educational institutions on a national basis over the last several years.
- Latino Leadership & Legacy Gala – Honoring Remarkable Latino Leaders Shaping Our Future
- Growing Up Latina with Joelle L. Martinez
- Organizaciones empoderan a la población latina en California
- Colorado program expands to help develop more Latino leaders
- Colorado-based Latino Leadership Institute talks new program to help Latinos in the workforce