Mark Goodman is a results-driven executive with experience in global brand development, building and rebuilding brand operations within consumer-driven retail food and financial service industries. He has held significant leadership positions, including key roles at Fortune 1 and 50 companies. Formally, he was the EVP, Chief Marketing Officer at Walmart/Sam’s Club and the Corp. VP, U.S. Brand & Strategy at McDonald’s. Mark serves as Chairman of the Colorado Nut Holding Company and is on the Board of Directors for Pinnacol Assurance Insurance Company and Bellco Credit Union. He also serves on the board of trustees at Xavier University of Louisiana where he chairs the development committee. Mark is passionate about the role of higher education in helping people from all walks of life become successful in their chosen field of interest and has been active in supporting educational institutions on a national basis over the last several years.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I