(She/Her/Ella) Melissa is responsible for program management, including the day-to-day and long-term execution of client engagements. With 10 years of experience in customer service and 3 years of technical support, she specializes in program management tools and documentation writing with a commitment to quality, creative solutions, and professional well-being and balance. Prior to joining the LLI, Melissa was a customer support administrator at the Business Enterprise Institute. Melissa holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology and Latin American Studies from the University of Texas at Austin and is a Hispanic Scholarship Fund recipient. A world traveler, she has studied abroad in Lima, Peru, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Melissa celebrates her authentic self by volunteering with Girls Rock Denver, Denver Public Library, and Casa Marianella Inc. She is passionate about changing the professional landscape in a way that truly reflects our diverse nation.
- Growing Up Latina with Joelle L. Martinez
- Organizaciones empoderan a la población latina en California
- Colorado program expands to help develop more Latino leaders
- Colorado-based Latino Leadership Institute talks new program to help Latinos in the workforce
- New program seeks to build Hispanic businesses