Moe Vela is the CEO of MoeVela, LLC, a strategic business advisory firm, with business partnerships and ventures that span the globe across a diversity of sectors and industries. He is also the Founder of The Vela Group, LLC, a global business development consulting firm. In addition to running his firms, he is Of Counsel/Senior Advisor at the law firm of Stein Mitchell Beato and Missner. He is also Chief Transparency Officer and on the Board of Directors at TransparentBusiness, a leading SaaS company providing remote workforce management technology, and the Board of Directors of TruConnect, one of the nation’s premier Lifeline companies. Moe is a long-time Washington insider, and his leadership and counsel have been sought by some of the country’s top political and business leaders. He served as the Director of Administration and Senior Advisor for then-Vice President Joe Biden. The stint was his second White House appointment as he also served as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Advisor on Hispanic Affairs for Vice President Al Gore. Moe holds the distinction of being the first Hispanic-American to serve twice in the White House in a senior executive role.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I