Peter R. Villegas is Co-Chairman of the Los Angeles office of Mercury, a leading global, bipartisan public strategy firm. Mercury provides a comprehensive suite of services that includes federal government relations, international affairs, digital influence, public opinion research, media strategy, and a bipartisan grassroots mobilization network in all 50 states. Prior to joining Mercury, he served as Vice President & Head of Latin Affairs at The Coca-Cola Company for over six years, where he acted as a national spokesman responsible for North America. There he developed and executed local, regional, and national strategies that positioned The Coca-Cola Company as a leading corporate citizen in the U.S. Hispanic community, using his solid and well-established relationships with Hispanic and multi-cultural political, business, civic, and community leaders across the country. Peter has 25 years of experience in corporate America and began his career as a bank teller, working his way up through various roles in the financial industry, and has spent the last 15 years in key management positions. In 2012, he received the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Corporate Advocate of the year award and has been recognized as one of the top Latino Executives in corporate America by the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility and Hispanic Executive Magazine.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I