Yesenia is responsible for providing services to a wide range of internal team members and external partners. A veteran and former U.S. Army Medical Specialist, Yesenia began her career administering emergency medical treatment to battlefield causalities and is a recipient of the Army Accommodation and the Army Achievement Medals. Yesenia is first-generation, first in her family to graduate with a degree, and has over 15 years of experience in administrative planning and execution. Prior to joining the LLI, Yesenia was a senior craft services administrator at Swinerton Builders and a behavior therapist at Ascend Behavior Partners. She is the proud wife of U.S. Army Staff Sargeant Ramirez and the mother of 3 kids and 2 dogs. Yesenia uses her experience and expertise to be an advocate for the Latino community, mental health services, and the Wounded Warriors Project.
- Latino Leadership & Legacy Gala – Honoring Remarkable Latino Leaders Shaping Our Future
- Growing Up Latina with Joelle L. Martinez
- Organizaciones empoderan a la población latina en California
- Colorado program expands to help develop more Latino leaders
- Colorado-based Latino Leadership Institute talks new program to help Latinos in the workforce