Zach Portilla is based in Denver, CO where he serves as Chief of Staff to the Chief Growth Officer at Avanade, the world’s largest joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft. Most recently he served as Director in the Office of the Chief Commercial Officer at ThoughtWorks, Inc. Previously, Zach served as the Chief of Staff to the U.S. Ambassador James Costos at U.S. Embassy Madrid, Spain. Prior to his work in Madrid, he served as Founding Director of the Obama for America Futuro Fund where he raised 30 million dollars from the Latino community across the U.S. Before working on President Obama’s reelection campaign, he was appointed as the Assistant to the Director of Priority Placement in the White House Presidential Personnel Office. There he worked to identify the most qualified candidates to fill political appointments across all agencies. His professional career began as a Regional Field Director on the Obama-Biden Pennsylvania Campaign for Change. Zach is an alumnus of the Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a BA in Political Science, graduating with Highest Distinction.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I