Joelle is a nationally recognized executive, strategist, speaker, and facilitator. A visionary leader, Joelle dedicates her life to helping cross-sector leaders realize their individual potential as well as the economic and social opportunities presented by an increasingly diverse U.S. populace. Prior to the LLI, Joelle spent more than 15 years building winning communications, business development, and public affairs strategies in both private and public sectors. Joelle is a subject matter expert in Neuroleadership, Latino identity, civic engagement, workplace diversity and inclusion, and demographic shifts. In 2017, Joelle was named one of the most powerful women by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce. In 2019, she was honored by the NFL Hispanic Heritage Foundation and Nationwide for her outstanding contributions to the Latino community. She currently serves on the Hispanic Advisory Council for Coca-Cola and has served on boards, advisory councils, and executive committees for Mile High United Way, Building Better Colorado, Museum of Nature and Science, Denver 7 Colorado, Prosper Colorado. Joelle is a member of the NeuroLeadership Institute and is a certified practitioner of both Insights Discovery® and i4®.
- Latino Leadership Institute and Vistage Worldwide Announce New DEI Training Partnership
- Colorado Springs’ diversity grows across city, Hispanic population rapidly expanding
- FPA Partners with Latino Leadership Institute to Bring Inclusive Leadership Training to Members
- Joelle L. Martinez on the Journey of Inclusive Leadership, Economic Vitality, and Creating Spaces of Belonging
- LLI Launches Inclusive Leadership course for Meaningful DE&I